KD 2.5 : To Express Various Intentions "Giving Invitation"

1)      Words and expressions used in giving an invitation.
- Would you like a dance with me?
- Do you want eating out with me?
- Would you come to my place for dinner tonight, please?
- Would you mind coming over on Saturday night?


2)      Words and expressions used in responding and invitation.
a) Accepting an invitation (menerima ajakan)
- with pleaseure
-I’d love to very much
-Thanks for your invitation
-Yes, it would be nice
-Yes, it would be very kind of you
-etc.
       
b) Refusing an invitation (menolak ajakan)
-I’m sorry I can’t. I have another boy friend
- Thanks but I’m affraid I can’t
-Oh, I’d love to but I have to work.
-etc.



Example:
Ludi Invites Maya to go to a Movie
Ludi  :  Hi, Maya. There will be a great film tonight. It’s about vampire.
Would you like to go to the movie with me?

Maya  : Yes, I’d like tonvery much. When will you pick me up?

Ludi   :  I’ll pick you at 7.00. Be ready, OK!
Maya   : Alright.




Komentar

Postingan Populer