KD 2.5 : To Express Various Intention "Bargaining"


·         Expression used in bargaining:
a.      Can I bargain it?
b.      Can you give me a discount?
c.       It’s too expensive. How about...
d.      What if I bargain...

·         Response of bargaining:
a.      I’m sorry. It’s a fixed price
b.      All right.
c.       That’s too low
Example:
In a traditional market there are two friends named Rifky and Obet. They are looking for goldfish, they are going to make a party at Rifky’s house by roasting goldfish.

Rifky                : we should buy cheaper goldfish because our money is not much.
Obet                : sure, that’s why we have to round to get the cheaper price.
Rifky                : but I’m tired..we have rounded the whole part of this market but the price        of all goldfish is almost the same.
Obet                : Look at there…! There’s a goldfish Fishmonger that we have not been there  yet
Rifky                : ok, come on
Obet                : what the price of this goldfish in a kilo?
Fishmonger     : It’s 27.000 rupiahs a kilo
Rifky                : That’s too expensive,  may I bargain?
Fishmonger     : How much can you pay, boys?
Obet                : what about 20.000 rupiahs a kilo?
Fishmonger     : sorry I can’t. it’s a local goldfish, taken from ponds around this area
Rifky                : give me a break…you must decrease the price. You said that we may bargain.
Fishmonger     : I'll make a special price for you, boys. 25.000 rupiahs a kilo. What about that?
Obet                : I don’t think so, give me 22.000 rupiahs a kilo and we’ll take 3 kilos
Fishmonger     : I’m loss..I have no profit if I sell with that price. Just for you boys I give you 22.500 rupiahs per kilo but you have to buy 4 kilos. Do you agree?
Rifky                : give us for second please.
RIFKY WISPERING OBET
Rifky                : it’s cheaper among all the goldfish Fishmonger that we have visited. Should we take it?
Obet                : yes I know…ok we just take it
Rifky                : Ok, we’ll take 4 kilos for 22.500 rupiahs
Fishmonger     : that’s a wise buyer…here’s the fish boy. I hope you feel satisfied.
Rifky and Obet            : thank you
http://willandenda.blogspot.com/2012/12/contoh-expresion-of-bargain.html

Komentar

Postingan Populer